Top up your Microgreen harvest with our seed packs.
Includes your choice of 3 organic micro-green seed packets
Please remember to pick your 3 micro-greens using the options near the 'Add-to-Cart' button.
Here's a bit more about your seed options. All of them are specially grown to be microgreens, and it takes as little as 5 days from your first shoots to harvest.
- Pea Shoots: Pea sprouts have a slightly nutty flavour and are full of fibre and protein, alongside vitamins B3, B5 and B6. They can be eaten raw or fried in stir-fries, and can easily be grown into larger plants if you want more!
- Radish: Our beautiful red radish microgreens are brilliant for salads and have a distinctive flavour.
- Rocket: The peppery flavour we know and love, but in a smaller sprout format. Get your winter vitamin C and antioxidants in.
- Broccoli Sprouts: Taking as little as 6 days to grow, broccoli sprouts have a fantastic flavour and contain high levels of antioxidants.
- Beetroot: A beautiful deep purple colour, beetroot microgreens add colour to your salads and garnishes.
- White Mustard: An oldie but a goodie- you might have come across these little guys in salads. You can expect a slightly peppery taste and your white mustard seedlings are ready to eat when they're around 5cm tall.
- Baby Pak Choi: You're probably familiar with Pak Choi from stir-fries. A source of iron, Pak Choi tastes like spinach and cabbage had a love child.
- Mung Bean: Baby Mung Beans are a legume and a source of protein and amino acids and antioxidants. They're very versatile for curries, salads and soups. They taste slightly sweet, which is why they're a popular base for Asian desserts.